Thursday, March 19, 2009

Well at least I figured out how to change the background on my blog. Now I will need to practice getting pictures and maybe even videos. We are all looking forward to spring and warmer weather to arrive. I have had I guess what they call the flu since February when I went to see Maisy. Came home it got worse and ended up with sinus infection and thought strep throat but it came back negative. However when I started the antibiotic my throat sure felt better. Finished that Monday, but still have a sore throat and ear ache. Van has kind of been fighting it as well, I know the Baers have really been done as well. We are sure looking forward to a weekend in Caly can't wait to see Reed, he has grown so much!! Hope all is well with everyone. Love and miss you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment